A cookie is a text file that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows that website to remember information about your visit, some of your preferences such as the language, the configuration and that can facilitate your next visit. Cookies allow us to adapt the web much better to your tastes and needs.
Coherent Synchro uses the following cookies:
- Session cookie, so that the next time you access our website you do not have to identify yourself again.
- Google Analytics cookie [-utmb; -utmc; -utmz], whose sole purpose is to obtain anonymous statistical data.
How to disable cookies in your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies you will not be able to use some services on our website.
Access to the configuration of cookies of the main browsers is done through the following menus (may vary depending on the version or language of your browser):
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom Settings
- Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences → Security
For other browsers, or for more information, consult the Help options of it or check with the support service of your browser’s developer.